- Contact Us
Product was successfully added to your quote.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
• Dealers who wish to purchase products for their showroom may do so at a 50/50 discount, up to a maximum of $10,000 list price.
• Dealer pays the freight unless bundled with a regular order qualifying for paid freight. Freight is due at the time of shipping.
• Showroom Order invoices are net 180 days unless the following condition is met:
• If during the 180-day invoice period, the Dealer places orders totaling a minimum of ten times (10X) the Net dollar value of the Showroom Order, the Showroom Order invoice will be voided. Original freight on the invoice is not considered a part of the Showroom Order total.
• Sales Order must have “SHOWROOM” included in PO field, as well as a note in the memo field.
• Merge Works Management reserves the right to limit a Dealer on the amount of Showroom Orders it places, and to decline to extend this program to any Dealer at any time.
• If Showroom product is sold during the open 6-month invoice term, the invoice will become due immediately, however it can be replaced with a new Showroom Order which will include the above billing terms.
• Standard Lead-times apply.